Why Hire Nathan Nahouraii
- I am a patient listener, so we will not spend time looking at homes that do not suit your needs. And when properly qualified, I will most likely find the property you will purchase in 10 days or less.
- My analytical personality guarantees that every detail of the transaction is closely managed, and potential problems will be kept to a minimum.
- My truthfulness and desire to help people brings trust and empathy to the relationship, which ensures that your best interests come first.
- I am a successful listing agent. I understand what sellers desire, which is why over 80% of my written offers are accepted.
- I am a real estate Broker. Only the most qualified agents who have passed a harder state exam are granted Broker status, which means better representation for you over the average agent.
- My strong personal relationships in the industry get my clients preferential treatment with many service providers.
I have been involved in real estate since 1993, beginning with my family's real estate business. With my highly technical background I have enjoyed helping people in ways that are different than the norm. I use my integrity, honesty, negotiating skills, and knowledge of the markets to provide guidance and build confidence in people, thus enabling them to reach their full potential and turn their dreams into reality.
I enjoy being active and trying new things. My hobbies include Frisbee, cycling, yoga, SCUBA diving and hiking. I love finding new restaurants in everywhere I go, spending time with friends, traveling to warm places, and wine and beer tasting.